His Love is Pure...

Waking up in the morning with overwhelming fear that I can't face another day,
Feeling so alone and so confused, falling to my knees I pray.
I plead with my Heavenly Father to help me understand,
Why I'm feeling so lonely and scared, asking Him to take me by the hand.
I have more in life to be thankful for then I can even begin to explain,
I'm angry at myself for feeling so down and from these feelings I want to refrain.
Sometimes it feels as though I'm alone, no one will ever really know,
These feelings that at times overtake my heart that I try so hard not to show.
When on my knees I have been now for what seems like an hour or so,
As I lift my head and wipe my tears, I am reminded that He does know.
He knows my fears, He knows my pain, He knows my hearts intent,
He is right there, He never leaves, for my burdens He already spent.
He gave His life with grace and love, He did that all for me,
His love is unconditional, He is yearning for me to see.
The beauty all around me, the love I'm worthy to receive,
Whose daughter I am, the light I have, in myself He wants me to believe.
No matter how lonely, how scared, how much pain I feel inside,
He knows, He is there, He understands, He will never leave my side.



Comments

Popular Posts